When you sign up to become a DanceUs.org user ("User"), we collect your information such as your name, e-mail, country, location, occupation, phone (optional) as well as "about me" and other contact information. We use your information you provide:
* To administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you.
* To send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the DanceUs.org website.
* We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
* We provide you with the means to control whether or not your contact information is shared with another User.
* In order to deliver our services, we may share information with third parties. For example, to process online payments made by you, we share some of your information with the merchant and credit card processing company we use. Except that, we never share your emails or phone numbers with 3rd party providers.
Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology.
DanceUs.org does not buy, rent, or sell email addresses. Every email sent includes links to unsubscribe, allowing users to automatically and immediately remove themselves from subscription list. The only way to receive DanceUs.org newsletter is to register on our site and/or subscribe to it.
Users may always automatically opt-out of receiving any DanceUs.org publication by going directly unsubscribe form on the home page or in their profiles. Users with questions or experiencing problems unsubscribing should contact us.
Whenever readers use the "send event" function to forward emails to others, the recipients are NOT added to any distribution lists.
DanceUs.org uses IP addresses and email addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
DanceUs.org shares aggregated demographic profiles with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
DanceUs.org website and newsletters contain links to other sites. DanceUs.org is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information directly collected by DanceUs.org.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
DanceUs.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please review the terms and conditions periodically. Continued use of DanceUs.org publication following the posting of changes and/or modifications constitutes acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us.