Come and enjoy learning the beautiful Argentine Tango in downtown San Mateo! We have a passion for dance and love teaching and sharing this beautiful art form with people from all ages, levels and backgrounds. In our weekly group classes, we create a very fun and friendly atmosphere for you to learn how to dance. Come, have a good time and experience meeting new people!
8pm - 9pm Tango Intermediate Level Class
9pm - 10pm Tango Advanced Level Class
10pm - 11pm Open Practice Time
Gustavo & Jesica Hornos
USA Tango Champions
Motion Arts Center
217 S Claremont St,
San Mateo, CA 94401
$25 per person
$45 per person (two classes in One Day)
$10 Practice Only or FREE when you take a class
$200 10 Class Package per person (valid for 3 months from date of purchase)
NEW STUDIO SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
• FULL VACCINATION REQUIRED TO ENTER STUDIOS.
Please Submit in Advance Your Proof of Full Vaccination: At the moment, the studio is open exclusively for fully vaccinated students. You can submit to us by email a photo of your vaccination card and a photo of yourself to [hidden]
If you notice you may have any of the COVID-19 symptoms please stay home for everyone’s safety.
• Masks Required
• Bring Your Own Bottled Water
• You can come by yourself or with a partner.
• No special clothes are required, what feels comfortable for you is good.
• Please do come with a pair of smooth sole shoes, either leather or suede will work on the dance floor. Dance shoes available for sale at our dance boutique.
• Online Registration & Booking Recommended, see Tickets link on this Event page.
More Info below.
Danceus.org does not organize events and only provides events listings on the site. Please make sure to always contact event organizers before attending this event — you need to be signed in to access contacts and info for the event — currently we support login with Facebook and login with Email as well. If you are the organizer and need to update the event, please contact us.