Join a phenomenal gathering of instructors, live music, DJs and dancers from across the country and beyond! Beantown Camp is designed as an all-inclusive vacation—a dance immersion. It is amazing what a week can do for your dancing and your spirit! For those who would like to attend but are not able to do the complete experience, there are multiple options to choose from.
• Beantown is an excellent opportunity to shut off the stresses of the outside world, relax in a beautiful setting and enjoy immersing yourself in dance camp. (Think dance vacation!) Most people stay on campus, which is not only a great value, but really enhances the complete experience. What could be better than having your room just a short walk from classes and all camp activities? Meal time provides ready made quality selections (accommodating all dietary needs) and some great down time to share with other campers.
• Days are filled with classes, practice time and occasionally even a little time off for some R&R. Evenings include plenty of social dancing as well as a large variety of other fun activities and entertainment. The campus itself has a lot to offer with three private beaches, fitness center, outdoor volleyball, and pub.
• Plan to put your energy into dancing, socializing and having fun! Singles, couples and groups are all welcome. Do the whole shebang or week options if you can as there is so much you won’t want to miss! Other options for a shorter stay are the extended weekend or weekend!
• You can’t miss Beantown Camp # 23!
• Immersing yourself in a week of classes with an amazing collection of the world’s best Lindy Hop instructors!
• Dancing to some of the hottest musicians on the scene today with 5 nights of live music!
• Being entertained, awed and inspired at Beantown Bounce, a show with the instructors!
• Dancing with awesome Lindy Hoppers from all over the U.S. and beyond!
• Spending time with Norma Miller, living legend and original Lindy Hopper!
• Saturday Camp Social in a gorgeous shoreline setting!
• Fun competitions including three levels of Mix & Match and more!!
• Good times at Beantown Karaoke!
• Camp BBQ in the beautiful oceanfront Misselwood Tent complete with lawn games!
• Bonding with classmates while trying to master that new move!
• Entertainment galore at Beantown’s Got Talent!
• Finding your Soul at a late night dance party!
• A positive, friendly, safe and supportive atmosphere on campus!
• Being fed three fab meals per day with many options to choose from!
• Rolling out of your bed and down to the beach for some relaxation time!
• Hanging at the pub with your new and old friends!
• Finishing your week ﬁlled with joy, exhilaration and lots of Lindy Love!
More Info: http://www.BeantownCamp.com
June 27 @ 11:49pm
- July 4 @ 11:50pm
where:Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, Massachusetts 01915 map