PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION FOR ALL OF THE INFORMATION FOR THE EVENT...
Every time you use the TangoTab app when dining out, we feed a person in need, locally. Download the TangoTab app to use when dining out and for easy, quick check-in at the event... > Download.TangoTab.com
Here's all the info you need for the event.
Please arrive between 8:30 am and 8:45 am. We will begin promptly at 9 am.
Who Can Attend: Anyone that can make a sandwich - no kids who have to be tended to. We have had kids there as young as 3yo.
How to Dress: Pull hair back so it doesn't hang in your face or wear a ball cap, wear anything you can get bleach spots on.
*** WHAT TO BRING ***
You can bring any of the items in any combination, but this is what we recommend...
• 3 Packs of Meat (please try to make this turkey, chicken or ham and DO NOT bring the kind from the deli counter)
• 3 packs (16 slices) cheese (no spicy cheese)
• 4 Loaves of bread - try to find a loaf that has 20 slices (not including the ends)
• 1 Mustard - plain yellow
• 2 bags of baby carrots (do not bring whole carrots)
• 1 bag of raisins (a big bag of Sunmaid Raisins would be great)
• 1 (100 ct.) of Sandwich Bags (make sure they zip)
PLEASE TRY TO BRING AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF MEAT, CHEESE & BREAD...
Example: If you bring enough slices of cheese for 72 sandwiches, bring enough meat and bread for 72 sandwiches.
AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WANT TO PRODUCE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. Please focus on the product you are buying and not just the amount.
October 27 @ 9:30am
- September 28 @ 10:30am
where:Bottled Blonde Dallas, 505 N Good Latimer Expy, Dallas, TX, 75204 map