WORK ME SHAPE ME • F45
Come alone or as a group! You won't feel alone working out ever again, our events includes classing together followed by a social!
For this event, we chose F45 Stratford for you East Londoners! Come work out with us as at F45 as it gives you an innovative, challenging and systemised team training workout brought to you from Australia. We’ll be turning up the music to get you pumped up to move through the 27 stations to complete F45’s signature class ‘Hollywood’. This is a combination of HIIT, Circuit Training, and Functional Training. You don’t have to worry about what you’re doing as all you need to do is follow what is on the screen!
We will then head to lunch after to fuel up for lunch at Shane's on Canalside! Lunch by the Canal and new area Here East!
Don’t be shy! We welcome everyone!
- 60 MIN HIIT 'Hollywood' class @ F45- Lunch at Shane's on canalside- Work Me Shape Goodie Bag - Social & Make New Friends!
Hope to see you there!
Love, Work Me Shape Me
1. Quinoa salad with broccoli, goats cheese, rocket, beetroot, samphire, fennel, roast squash, pickled corgette
2. Buttermilk pancake with roast butternut squash, goats cheese, bay butter with bacon, goats cheese, golden syrup
3. Poached eggs on sourdough, blue cheese sauce, bacon, kale
4. Grilled asparagus, poached egg, hollandaise, sourdough
5. Smashed avocado, poached egg, salsa, hollandaise, sourdough
6. Fried Buttermilk chicken thigh, crumpet, poached egg, hollandaise, salsa, salad
7. Full English, fried egg, bacon, sausage, mushroom, baked beans, sourdough
8. Scottish mussels, wild garlic, white wine
The sessions will be as follows:
12:30AM - Arrive 12:30PM - 1:30PM- 60 MIN Functional [hidden] -2PM- Shower / Refresh 2PM- Lunch at Shane's on Canalside
Got a birthday or celebration event coming up? We organise fitness and social events for any occasion. Get in contact if you need an event organiser for a fitness & social!
More Info below.
London Salsa, 16 Balderton St, Mayfair, London W1K 6TN, UK
Essentially Cuban in Origin, Salsa originated in the 1920s from an unlikely mixture of African Rhythms and the melodies of the Spanish Colonies. This was ...
Danceus.org does not organize events and only provides events listings on our site. Please make sure to always contact event organizers before attending this event — you need to be signed in to access contacts and info for the event — currently we support login with Facebook only but soon will introduce login with email as well. If you are an organizer and need to update the event, please contact us.